Seagate BarraCuda 4TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 2.5" 15mm Laptop Hard Drive - ST4000LM024
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Spindle Speed||5400 RPM|
|Cache Buffer||128 MB Multi-Tier Caching|
|Interface||SATA (7-Pin Signal and 15-Pin Power Connectors)|
|Data Transfer Rate||SATA III 6Gb/sec (Host to/from Drive Sustained 140 MB/sec)|
|Interface Note||Backwords Compatible with SATA II 3Gb/sec and SATA I 1.5Gb/sec|
|Advanced Format||Yes (logical 512 / physical 4096)|
|Form Factor||2.5 Inch|
|Dimensions||69.85mm x 100.35mm x 15mm|
- • Capacities up to 5TB
- • 5,400 RPM Rotational Speed
- • 128MB Cache Buffer Size
- • Perpendicular Recording Technology
- • Read Multiple and Write Multiple Command Support
- • Quiet Operation. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Motors
- • Native Command Queuing (NCQ) Technology
- • State-of-the-Art Cache and On-the-Fly Error-Correction Algorithms
- • QuietStep Ramp Load Technology
- • (MTC) Multi-Tier Caching Technology
The Seagate BarraCuda is a 2.5 inch hard drive for PC gaming and a storage capacity of 5TB and 15mm z height which enables slimmer all-in-one desktop PC drives while helping reduce system heat generation and vibration. The Seagate Barracuda has a SATA 6Gb/s interface, rotational speed of 5400 RPM and 128MB cache. All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC). MTC takes your PC to new performance levels, so you can load applications and files faster than ever before. By applying intelligent layers of NAND Flash, DRAM and media cache technologies, BarraCuda delivers improved read and write performance by optimizing data flow.The hard drives in the BarraCuda series have data rates of up to 140 MB/s for faster file transfers for PC end-user. Versatile and dependable, Seagate BarraCuda 2.5-inch drives are the latest generation of a super reliable product family spanning 20 years. Count on BarraCuda drives for all your PC needs, working, playing, and storing your movies and music.
• Broadest 2.5-inch hard drive portfolio with up to 5 TB capacity and both 7 mm and 15 mm form factors suitable for a variety of compute applications.
• Thinnest and lightest 2.5-inch hard drive with up to 2 TB storage in a 7 mm z-height, providing seamless upgrades of thin and light laptops and smaller form factor systems.
• Fast data rates of up to 140 MB/s enables superior PC end-user experience and snappier file transfers.
• 2.5-inch, 15 mm z-height hard drives provide 3 TB to 5 TB in capacity, offering the highest-capacity 2.5-inch hard drives available for external or all-in-one storage.
• 15 mm z-height enables slimmer all-in-one desktop PC drives while helping reduce system heat generation and vibration.
• Low startup current configurations for 3 TB to 5 TB drives enable use in legacy low-current systems like USB-2 external boxes, while simultaneously lowering power consumption.
• 5 TB drives can store more than 1.25 million songs and 600 hours of HD video.
• Mobile storage
• External storage systems
• All-in-one PCs