Seagate Momentus Thin 320GB 7200RPM SATA II 3Gb/s 16MB Cache 2.5" 7mm Laptop Hard Drive - ST320LT014 (SED)
|Availability||Ships In 1 to 2 Days|
|Spindle Speed||7200 RPM|
|Cache Buffer||16 MB Cache|
|Interface||SATA (7-Pin Signal and 15-Pin Power Connectors)|
|Data Transfer Rate||SATA II 3Gb/sec (Host to/from Drive Sustained 147 MB/sec)|
|Interface Note||Backwords Compatible with SATA I 1.5Gb/sec and Forward with SATA III 6Gb/sec|
|Advanced Format||Yes (4k Bytes per Sector)|
|Encryption||Yes - Self-Encryption Drive|
|Form Factor||2.5 Inch|
|Dimensions||70.1mm x 100.55mm x 7.0mm|
- • Capacities up to 320GB
- • 7,200RPM and 5,400RPM Rotational Speed
- • 16MB Cache Buffer Size
- • SATA II 3.0 GB/s Interface
- • State-of-the-Art Cache and on-the-Fly Error Correction Algorithms
- • Whisper Quiet with Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Motors
- • Full-Track Multiple-Sector Transfer Capability
- • Native Command Queuing (NCQ) Technology
- • QuietStep Ramp Load Technology
- • Free Fall Protection Sensor (Select Models)
- • Perpendicular Recording Technology
- • Self-Encryption (SED) FIPS 140-2 Opal Models
Momentus Thin - The World’s First 7mm, 2.5-Inch Form Factor Drive
Seagate clearly demonstrates how to help differentiate, increase profitability and meet market demand for slim computing.
• The 2.5-inch form factor enables compromise-free, cost- effective and reliable storage for slim, entry-level laptops, high-end netbooks, ultraportables and CE devices.
• Seagate Momentus Thin drives come in 320, 250 and 160GB capacities, to provide the right capacity points for full- functioning computing devices. For performance enthusiasts, check out the 7200-RPM Momentus Thin drive.
• Users now have 16MB of cache on both the mainstream 5400-RPM and the high-performance 7200-RPM options.
• Seagate Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) deliver government- grade encryption without performance degredation – protecting your data where it lives.
• The Momentus Thin SED is the first Trusted Computing Group Opal specification drive to achieve FIPS 140-2, Level-2 certification by the U.S. and Canadian governments.
• 7mm z-height form factor enables thin chassis design for all segments of laptop computing.
• Seagate SmartAlign technology provides a transition to 4K sectors without the need for software utilities.
• Self-Encrypting Drives mitigate data breaches, comply with data protection regulations and preserve brand recognition.
• Self-Encrypting Drives with FIPS 140-2 certification are approved for the U.S. and Canadian governments.
• Entry-level to high-performance laptops—Enjoy a stylish, thin and lightweight design without exceeding your budget.
• Netbooks—Get a thinner netbook without compromising on storage or affordability.
• Ultraportables—Take advantage of a stylish, thin and lightweight design without compromising on features.
• Slim consumer electronics devices—Add some style to your digital life.