Western Digital Blue - 4TB SATA III 6Gb/s 3D TLC NAND Flash DDR3 DRAM Cache 2.5" 7mm Solid State Drive - WDS400T2B0A
The Western Digital Blue WDS400T2B0A has been Discontinued and will be Replaced with the Western Digital Blue SA510 WDS400T3B0A.
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Series||Western Digital Blue Solid State Drive|
|Cache Buffer||Volatile DDR3 DRAM Tiered Caching Technology|
|Flash Type||SanDisk 64-Layer BiCS3 3D NAND Flash Memory Tri-Level Cell (TLC)|
|Controller||Marvell 88SS1074 Controller|
|Form Factor||2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive|
|Interface Speed||SATA III 6Gb/s (Backwards Compatible with SATA II 3Gb/s and SATA I 1.5Gb/s)|
|Interface Connector||SATA (7-Pin Signal and 15-Pin Power Connectors)|
|Max Sequential Read||up to 560 MB/sec (Crystal Disk Mark)|
|Max Sequential Write||up to 530 MB/sec (Crystal Disk Mark)|
|4K Random Read||up to 95,000K IOPS (QD32) / up to 10,000K IOPS (QD1)|
|4K Random Write||up to 82,000K IOPS (QD32) / up to 32,000K IOPS (QD1)|
|SSD Endurance||600 TBW (Total Bytes Written)|
|Life Expectancy||1.75 Million Hours (MTBF Mean Time Between Failures)|
|Shock Resistance||1500Gs @ 0.5ms half sine|
|Ecc Recovery||Error Recovery using Error Correction Code (ECC)|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 100.2mm x 69.85mm x 7.0mm|
|Power Consumption||Active (AVG) 60mW / Operating (Max) Read 3,000mW - Write 3,800mW / Slumber 56mW / DEVSLP 5-12mW|
|Classification||Pro Level Drives|
- Fast Start-Up, Loading and File Transfers
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Volatile DRAM Tiered Caching Structure
- Marvell 88SS1074 Controller
- SanDisk 64-Layer BiCS3 3D TLC NAND Flash Memory (Tri-Level Cell)
- Active Garbage Collection
- Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) Technology
- Bad Block Management Technology
- Dynamic and Static Wear Leveling Technology
- Dynamic Write Acceleration Technology
- Dynamic Thermal Throttling Technology
- Trim Support Technology
- Error Correction (ECC) Technology
- Built for Laptops, Desktops, Workstations and All-in-One PCs
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD
The Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes Western Digital 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB in the 2.5” 7mm form factor, or 2TB in the M.2 2280 form factor with enhanced reliability. With sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s you get the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
- Superior Performance for high-end Computing - For a variety of computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. Western Digital 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
- Leading Edge Reliability - An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 600 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
- Broad Compatibility - With a certification from the Western Digital Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.
- Downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard and Acronis Software - Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the Western Digital SSD Dashboard. Acronis True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
- 5-year Limited Warranty - Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD comes with a 5-year limited warranty, so you can be confident of your storage when you upgrade or replace any of your drives.