Kingston Q500 - 960GB SATA III 6Gb/s 3D TLC NAND Flash SLC Cache 2.5" 7mm Solid State Drive - SQ500S37/960G
|Kingston Q500 SSD
|Intelligent SLC Caching Technology
|Micron 64-Layer 3D TLC NAND Flash Memory (Tri-Level Cell)
|Phison S11T/S13T Controller
|2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
|SATA III 6Gb/s (Backwards Compatible with SATA II 3Gb/s and SATA I 1.5Gb/s)
|SATA (7-Pin Signal and 15-Pin Power Connectors)
|Max Sequential Read
|up to 500 MB/sec (128KB Crystal Disk Mark)
|Max Sequential Write
|up to 450 MB/sec (128KB Crystal Disk Mark)
|300 TBW (Total Bytes Written)
|1 Million Hours (MTBF Mean Time Between Failures)
|1,500G, duration: 0.5ms, 3 axis
|Error Recovery using Error Correction Code (ECC)
|(L x W x H) 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
|Active (AVG) 0.279W / Idle 0.195W / Read 0.642W (Max) / Write 1.535W (Max)
|Entry Level Drives
- Fast Start-Up, Loading and File Transfers
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Intelligent SLC Caching Technology
- Phison S11T/S13T Controller
- Micron 64-Layer 3D TLC NAND Flash Memory (Tri-Level Cell)
- Native Command Queuing
- Active Garbage Collection
- Bad Block Management Technology
- Wear Leveling Technology
- Trim Support Technology
- Error Correction (ECC) Technology
- Built for Laptops, Desktops, Workstations and All-in-One PCs
Incredible Speeds Plus Rock Solid Reliability.
Kingston’s Q500 solid state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest generation controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, Q500 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Q500 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB to 1.92TB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
- 10x Faster than a Hard Drive — Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers, and with incredible read / write speeds the Q500 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
- Rugged — More reliable and durable than a hard drive. The Q500 is shock and vibration resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Multiple Capacities — Available in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB and 1.92TB capacities, Q500 is designed to suit anyone’s needs.
- Ideal for Desktops and Notebooks — Q500 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.