Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a Technical question or Customer Service question, please review our FAQ page before contacting us. Most questions can be answered there and will save you some time. Click here for the FAQ page.
30 Day Return Policy
Product may be returned within the first 30 days of purchase for a refund (minus shipping and handling). All non-defective returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All software products (including Apricorn and CMS data transfer kits) will not be accepted for return/refund once the packaging has been opened. After 30 days from the purchase date, items are covered under our Warranty Replacement Policy. (See below.)
Warranty Replacement Policy
For warranty replacements there are two options available to the customer:
- The customer may request an advance warranty replacement. In this case, the customer's credit card will be charged for the item (at the current market price listed on our website). Then, upon receipt of the original defective item back to our warehouse, Drive Solutions will credit the charge back to the customer's credit card. Please note: credits are processed approximately 5-7 business days after receipt of the defective item.
- The customer may return the original defective item to Drive Solutions. Upon receipt of the item, Drive Solutions will ship a warranty replacement to the customer.
- The warranty period starts from the original date of purchase.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only.
- Credits and refunds will only be issued within 30 days of purchase. Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. After 30 days, RMA numbers will be issued for replacement of defective items only.
- If products are returned without proper authorization, the customer will be responsible for arranging the pick up of this product.
- Ship all returns to DriveSolutions.com freight prepaid. Drive Solutions, Inc. will not pay for any charges of incoming RMA shipments. Drive Solutions, Inc. will be responsible for shipping all replacement units to you.
- All drives must be in anti-static bags and packaged in the original packaging or manufacturer approved packaging. Be careful, poor packaging may void your warranty.
- The warranty will be voided on any product returned that has been visibly altered or damaged. If the H.D.A. or PCB seals are broken the warranty is void.
- If your package was damaged in shipping, notify the carrier upon delivery and contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
- If there is any discrepancy with your order, such as a missing or incorrect item, we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt.
Terms and Conditions
Prices are updated frequently. Customers agree to the listed price at the time of purchase. When placing an order, customers agree to and accept these terms and conditions. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors. Drive Solutions, Inc. does not guarantee product compatibility and is not responsible for any errors that may inadvertently occur. Please check the manufacturer links to original manufacturer site for compatibility and technical information. DriveSolutions.com is not responsible for lost data on failed hard drives. It is the customer's responsibility to keep a current back up of your data. We recommend backing up your data regularly to avoid losing any important information.
If you need technical assistance, we have provided manufacturer support links for your convenience.
- 31113 Via Colinas, Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Monday - Friday: 8AM - 4:30PM (PST).
- (818) 707-8700
- (877) 738-6900
- (818) 707-8701
- To change, update or cancel an order placed online:
- For information regarding orders already placed, warranty service or shipping related information:
- For sales assistance before placing an order:
- If you have purchased an item from us and need technical assistance:
- If you have product for sale: